Friday, August 26, 2005

August 27

Back in the library transcribing away at thirty seconds of breathlessly boring 'intimate conversation' : I had always thought intimate conversation might be something that I'd like to hear but now I suspect that what I wanted was the selected highlights which probably crop up once every millennium. Perhaps I should watch television instead. Or is it television that has made me an event junkie? Last night I watched 'Spooks' and cried when the beautiful star of MI5 is sentenced to ten years jail for causing the death of an evil Turk (which by the way she did for the greater good of the human race, since she is not only beautiful and composed but also deeply compassionate). Luckily this is television and she doesn't have to serve ten years ( they swapped her for a smackie) but something even more heartrending occurs when the young black spy who has loved her since he first set eyes on her but can't have her because it's television and miscegenation is forbidden has to convince her to take her fake passport and leave for Chile. Actually that was probably the part where I cried.

A brief flash of excitement sometime last week when I realised that there were four comments on one of my posts. Here are the 'people' who love my work:

anonymous 1: Wedding Photographers UK
anonymous 2: Free software downloads site
anonymous 3: car loans related site
anonymous 4: cheap ceiling fan blog and website. ' I have a cheap ceiling fan website. It pretty much covers cheap ceiling fan related stuff.'

I'd just like to thank you all for your support: thank you and goodnight.


2 comments:

Liz said...

Hey! Love your blog. Check out mine at www.lizwa.blogspot.com. It's about Liz and Liz-related stuff, but I leave the stuff about you being a whoary-bitch slut out. Check it out!

Liz said...

sorry i meant whorey not whoary, i can't spell.