Monday, May 16, 2005

may 16

I am inaugurating this in honour of my friend Jorge who has just been abandoned by the great love of his life and is blogging his broken heart out in a Parisian Mc Donalds, all unaware that there is a cyber pervert on the other side of the world who is scratching about on the surface of an unknown language trying to build an anatomy of pain and reading conjugal warnings in his every word. Because I am about to embark on my own personal attempt at marital bliss I'm taking them seriously. It's still strange to be writing a diary in a public place so that's all for today- I don't want to give away all my secrets at once (or actually other people's secrets since I obviously don't have a life if I have to spend my time deciphering maudlin Spanish posts in order to keep myself entertained.)

No comments: